Let’s help kids like Sam Leclaire, a BFA first grader who was born with a ‘special heart,’ by raising money for the American Heart Association.
If we are able to meet our goal of raising $18,000, the class with the most participation will get to turn Mrs. Simpson, Mr. Gomez, and Mrs. Bauer into ice cream sundaes during an assembly.Envelopes can be turned in any time, but we’d like to receive all donations by the day of the event (Feb. 15 and 20).
Below is the schedule for the Jump Rope for Heart Event. (Students will participate during their specials time on the date shown.) Students in grades K-4 will rotate through different jump stations, while fifth graders will perform a jump rope routine they have created with their group. While we sincerely appreciate the money raised by students, they don’t have to fundraise to participate in the Jump Rope for Heart events on Feb. 15 and 20.
Parents are welcome, and volunteers are needed!
Thursday, Feb. 15
- 8:20 – 9 a.m. – Knudsen and Walter – They will be performing jump rope routines. Parents are welcome to come watch.
- 9 – 9:40 a.m. – Whelan and Hinz
- 9:40 – 10:20 a.m. –Wall and Boyd
- 10:20 – 11 a.m. – Wilson and Marchisio
- 1:10 – 1:50 p.m. – Pitrone and Brook
- 1:50 – 2:30 p.m. – North and McGinty
Tuesday, Feb. 20
- 8:20 – 9 a.m. – Rooney and Dunn – They will be performing jump rope routines. Parents are welcome to come watch.
- 9 – 9:40 a.m. – Harms and Hildebrand
- 9:40 – 10:20 a.m. – Van Wyk, Lewicki, and Klee a.m. kindies
- 10:20 – 11 a.m. – Lindgren, Erbaugh, and Murray a.m. kindies
- 1:10 – 1:50 p.m. – Parsons and p.m. kindies
- 1:55 – 2:35 p.m. – DePasse and Triplett