BFA uses multiple communication tools to ensure that parents keep track of all the exciting things happening at BFA. Check out the list below for more details about all the ways to stay connected:
- Principal Simpson’s weekly newsletter is sent out via email every Thursday.
- The BFA website is the central hub for news, calendars, policies, teacher webpages, committee webpages and essential quicklinks for absence reporting, lunch, payments and volunteer management. Our website went through a facelift in July/early August, so please be patient as we get it all updated for this school year.
- BFA has a public Facebook page and posts various announcements and pictures throughout the day.
- Teacher websites, newsletters and blogs ensure you stay abreast of all the happenings inside your student’s classroom.
- The BFA app offers quick access to all the information you need from your mobile device, and if you enable notifications, you’ll also receive helpful reminders throughout the year. The app is available on IOS and Android devices – get it now on the App Store or Google Play!
- Soon, you’ll hear more about the BFA Instagram account–so stay tuned.
- Starting this year, we also have an Instagram account! Be sure to follow BFAmazing to see what is happening every day. You never know who might pop up on the ‘gram!
- Additional communications will be sent routinely to Middle School and Preschool families.
If you are not receiving communications from Ben Franklin Academy, please contact Carrie Keen.