Thank you everyone who has supported your Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) this year either through volunteer work, donations, or attending our meetings and events! It has been another great year, full of many memorable activities.
Each year, with the generous donations from our BFA community and our annual sponsors, the PTO provides the school with tools, materials, and financial support for important programs, including:
- Lexia and HelpCounter software
- Accelerated Reader incentives
- BFA Directory
- Elementary and middle school planners
- Teacher, staff and volunteer appreciation
- Community events such as Franklin Fest, Trunk or Treat, the Sweetheart Ball and the Mother/Son event
- Ben’s Birthday Celebration
- Field day and graduation events
Additional PTO purchases planned with funds from this year include:
- $40,175 from the Benefit Bash for school enhancements
- $4,825 in various teacher giveback purchases related to the Benefit Bash; and
- A staff year-end luncheon.
We raised $48,250 at the BENefit Bash, and received sponsorship donations totaling approximately $26,000. A heartfelt THANK YOU to those who attended the BASH as well as our amazing 2022-23 BFA PTO Sponsors!
This year was unprecedented in terms of generosity and involvement from our PTO sponsors. We are so grateful to have your support–for our students, our staff, each other, and our community. We all appreciate you!
To learn more about the 2022-23 sponsors, visit the PTO YouTube channel and Sponsor Webpage (click on sponsors at the top). Interested in being a sponsor for the 2023-24 school year? Look for more information to come this summer or contact Cassie Roberts, sponsor committee manager.
Any balance remaining in the PTO account will roll over to next year’s PTO budget.
Thank you again for your unwavering support!