The week of April 26, our school will welcome Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) educators to BFA for STEAM Week 2021! This event will provide each class of students the chance to participate in two, 30-minute activities.
Monday, April 26
- Preschool and kindergarten activities will feature the Butterfly Pavilion and Snapology Lego robotics.
Tuesday, April 27
- First and second grade activities will feature the Colorado Ballet and CodeNinjas.
- Third and fourth grade activities will feature Snapology Lego robotics and KidzArt.
Wednesday, April 28
- Remote student activities will feature Snapology Lego robotics and KidzArt as well as a virtual activity from DaVinci Adventures.
Thursday, April 29
- Fifth and sixth grade activities will feature DaVinci Adventures and Science Matters engineering.
Friday, April 30
- Seventh and eighth grade activities will feature Aeon Unmanned drone training and CodeNinjas.
We need parent volunteers to help make the event a success! Please visit the SignUpGenius to see if there are any opportunities for you to volunteer.