- Faculty Favorites
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Carpool, Delayed Start, & Parking
- Infinite Campus
- Lightning Bolts Summer Camp
- Lightning Bolt BASE
- Principal Newsletters
- Enrollment Application
- Academic Calendar
- State-Mandated Testing
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Ben Franklin's Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is an integral part of Ben Franklin Academy. The objectives of the PTO are to serve as a volunteer resource for the school, building strong school spirit, provide our school with great social events and to seek resources (materials, funds, and services) that help foster our school community. We are planning some fun events and fundraisers to benefit our school. If you'd like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a summary of everything the PTO has been able to fund for the school, and a complete listing of our programs, click here: PTO Fundraising Summary Feb 2014.pdf
Meetings, Questions, School Directory and Reimbursement Forms....oh, my!
- The PTO meets the third Wednesday of every month from 6:30 - 8:00pm in the school library. Why Join the PTO.pdf
- If you have questions about the PTO's various programs, please contact a PTO Officer or Committee Chair for more information: PTO Committee Contact Information School Year 2015-2016.pdf
- For our last year's School Directory, please click here: BFA 2014-2015 Directory.pdf.
- Now that school is underway, its time to update and add new families to the BFA directory! Our directory contains names, addresses and phone numbers for BFA families. It is a very helpful resource for parents. You can access it via the BFA web site with a password that we’ll send you later this month or using the directory app, My Rooster Room. The directory will be available by October 1st. There are some things we need your help with to make the directory a useful tool, so be sure to look for an email coming out tomorrow with more information.
- To opt of of this year's Directory (Partially or completely), clickhttp://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/62QBn0aoupV50)"> here.
- For reimbursement, please submit the following form to the PTO Treasurer:
To view the PTO financials, click here.