- Faculty Favorites
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Carpool, Delayed Start, & Parking
- Infinite Campus
- Lightning Bolts Summer Camp
- Lightning Bolt BASE
- Principal Newsletters
- Enrollment Application
- Academic Calendar
- State-Mandated Testing
Parent Teacher Organization
Ben Franklin's Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is an integral part of Ben Franklin Academy. The objectives of the PTO are to serve as a volunteer resource for the school, build strong school spirit, provide our school with great social events and seek resources (materials, funds, and services) that help foster our school community. We are planning some fun events and fundraisers to benefit our school. If you'd like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a summary of everything the PTO has been able to fund for the school, and a complete listing of our programs, click here: PTO Fundraising Summary Feb 2014.pdf
Meetings, Questions, School Directory and Reimbursement Forms
- The PTO meets the third Thursday of every month from 6:30 - 8:00pm in the Sanders Science Lab. Why Join the PTO.pdf
- If you have questions about the PTO's various programs, please contact a PTO Officer or Committee Chair for more information: PTO Committee Contact Information School Year 2015-2016.pdf
- For this year's School Directory, please click here: BFA Community Directory 2015-16.pdf
- For our last year's School Directory, please click here: BFA 2014-2015 Directory.pdf.
- Our directory contains names, addresses and phone numbers for BFA families. It is a very helpful resource for parents. You can access it via the BFA web site with a password or using the directory app, Directory On Tap.
- For reimbursement, please submit the following form to the PTO Treasurer:
BFA Needs YOU!
The PTO is an integral part of Ben Franklin Academy. Since it began serving
BFA, the PTO has raised funds to provide all sorts of items needed by the
school, including playground equipment, library books, a climbing wall as well as
tools and resources needed by the teachers, staff and administration. In
addition, we organize social events to bring together the entire BFA Community.
When you join the PTO, you make a real, meaningful difference at BFA and you
build lasting friendships with other BFA parents. Please consider becoming a
member of the PTO team!