- Faculty Favorites
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Carpool, Delayed Start, & Parking
- Infinite Campus
- Lightning Bolts Summer Camp
- Lightning Bolt BASE
- Principal Newsletters
- Enrollment Application
- Academic Calendar
- State-Mandated Testing
Parent Teacher Organization
The PTO is in the process of updating our website with more current information. Please check back often for updates!
Ben Franklin's Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is an integral part of Ben Franklin Academy. The objectives of the PTO are to serve as a volunteer resource for the school, build strong school spirit, provide our school with great social events and seek resources (materials, funds, and services) that help foster our school community. We are planning some fun events: http://www.bfacademy.org/upcoming-events and fundraisers to benefit our school. If you'd like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a summary of everything the PTO has been able to fund for the school, and a complete listing of our programs, click here: PTO Fundraising Summary Feb 2014.pdf
Meetings, Questions, School Directory and Reimbursement Forms
- The PTO meets the third Thursday of every month from 6:30 - 8:00pm in the Sanders Science Lab.
- If you have questions about the PTO's various programs, please contact a PTO Officer or Committee Chair for more information: 2016-17 BFA PTO Contact List.pdf
- For this year's School Directory, please click here: COMING SOON - Week of Oct. 3rd
- For our last year's School Directory, please click here: BFA 2014-2015 Directory.pdf.
- Our directory contains names, addresses and phone numbers for BFA families. It is a very helpful resource for parents. You can access it via the BFA web site with a password or using the directory app, Directory On Tap.
- For reimbursement, please submit the following form to the PTO Treasurer: BFA PTO Payment Request form.pdf