Payments via MySchoolBucks
As of January 1, 2019, BFA has moved to a new payment processing system. This new system is called My School Bucks (many of you use that for lunches currently) and will replace RevTrak. The change to this system was driven by Douglas County School District and is being used by all schools across DCSD.
Types of payments made through MySchoolBucks
- After School Programs, such as music and performing arts
- Field Trips
- Kindergarten Tuition
- School Lunch
- Student Fees
- Summer & Fall BASE Camp
With this new system, we are finding a few differences from what we are all used to. Please note the following important items:
- The parameters of this new system DO NOT allow us to extend enrollment deadlines for any event. You will need to pay special attention to registration deadlines sent to you by your student’s teacher/coach and complete your registrations before the close date.
- Due to this system being used by all of DCSD, you may see activities from some/all schools in our district. All BFA events will begin with “BFA” in the title. Therefore you can filter your search using “BFA” to only show activities or events for our school.
- We are finding that the website is more user friendly and strongly recommend that you use the website for all registrations rather than the MySchoolBucks mobile app. They are still fine tuning the app and until it is complete, please use the website for registrations to ensure important permission items are not missed.
Set up an account and begin using MySchoolBucks today!
Getting started is easy! If you are new to MySchoolBucks, please take a few minutes and set up your account. Just have your student’s birthday or student ID number handy and follow these simple steps:
- Click the ‘www.myschoolbucks.com’ link
- Click the ‘sign up today!’ link
- Fill out the Sign Up Form to set up your profile *NOTE: your email address will be your user name
- Click ‘create account’
- Once profile is set up, now it is time to add students. Click the ‘continue to add a student’ link
- Fill out the ‘Add A Student’ Form *NOTE: you will need students birthdate OR student ID #
- Click the ‘find student’ button
- Click the ‘add student’ button
- You can then choose to click on, ‘add another student’ OR ‘finish’