In case you missed it, below is a message from Haley Maglieri, at-large director, BFA Board of Directors…
They say kindness is contagious. And while academics is at the forefront of BFA’s mission and vision, kindness and compassion are of equal importance. As we begin 2022, please allow this to serve as a message of thanks for all of you who make the BFA Community a special place.
- Thank you to our teachers. Your profound commitment to our students and your delivery of a high-quality education puts you at the forefront of BFA’s mission.
- Thank you to our food services staff, operations staff, aides, security, school nurse(s), counselors and related service providers for filling rolls that are all necessary to keep BFA running smoothly.
- Thank you to Principal Simpson, Assistant Principals Boland and Gomez, Preschool Director Hafner, as well as our Business Manager and support staff who help our students, families, and each other. Your leadership and guidance drive the work and success of BFA and our students.
- Thank you to my fellow board members who have provided leadership throughout another difficult and often unpredictable year.
- Thank you volunteers. Whether you volunteer time to a committee, library, carpool, recess, lunch or otherwise – your contributions help make BFA truly special.
- Thank you to all BFA families and students who have shown a continued willingness to change direction at a moment’s notice. The past few years have not been easy, and your strength has been inspiring to all of us.
During what feels like a never-ending pandemic, let’s all continue to find ways to spark kindness movements within BFA and throughout the Community. You may never know the positive impact you could have.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn life around.”
– Leo Buscaglia