It’s SUMMER! But, we know sometimes you still need information about BFA activities and events, so below is the summer lowdown:
- If you need all the summer dates and action items to get ready for next school year, see our Getting Ready for the 2022-23 School Year webpage under the Parents tab, or click here.
- If you’re a brand new BFA family, and you need a central spot to learn all the essential information about joining the BFA community, see our Getting Started at BFA: Helpful Information for New Families webpage, or click here.
- Need to know more about Express Check-In? Go to the DCSD Express Check-In webpage, or click here.
- BFA’s Summer Camp information can be found on our website under the Parents, then Camps and Before/After School Programs, or click here.
- Summer athletic and academic camp information can be found on our website under Student Activities, or click here.
- If you have a general question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be checking this email periodically throughout the summer.
- Don’t forget that we have office hours most every Wednesday (except July 6) from 9 a.m. – noon.
- Click here to download and print the list of key dates for the summer.
Have a terrific summer break!